Pacific Coast Tree Experts provides year round service to residential and commercial customers. We specialize in the trimming and shaping of trees, as well as the removal of trees and stump grinding. To provide you, our valued customer, with the best possible service, we remain abreast of the latest changes and innovations affecting the industry. We are committed to a 5 Step management approach that results in excellence:
Safety, productivity, quality, communication, maintenance.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive wages
- Sick pay
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
Education and Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or over.
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather. Heat/Storm/emergency response may be required.
- Must have class A or B driver’s license and maintain it
- Must have at least 6 months commercial driving experience
- Must know how to drive manual transmission trucks (stick shift)
- Must have experience reversing with a trailer attached.
- Pre-employment drug screen required.